Conducted 35 National & International clinical trials as Principal investigator & Co-investigator
Phase – II, III & IV trails GCP Certified. Some of the trials have changed the medical practices and guidelines like PARADIGM HF,
RELY , PARAGON , etc
- SGRH. Dept of Cardiology is considered to be one of the best centre for Clinical research & trial in North India.
- Received Achievement award for TMC CAN CHAMPION STUDY—Received GOLD MEDAL.
- Epidemiological study done to look at incidence of Metabolic Syndrome in Indian Urban population.
- Epidemological study undertaken to look at incidence of NIDDM and CAD Urban Population .
- Study of risk factors of CAD in the young patients presenting with myocardial infarction .
- Risk factor evalauation in females having MI as presentation at a young age .
List of ongoing major international trials as principal investigator
- HORIZON STUDY – Assessing the Impact of Lipoprotein (a) Lowering With TQJ230 on Major Cardiovascular Events in Patients With CVD
- EMPACT MI – EMPACT-MI: A Study to Test Whether Empagliflozin Can Lower the Risk of Heart Failure and Death in People Who Had a Heart Attack (Myocardial Infarction)
- LIB- TRIALS - Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of LIB003 in Patients on Lipid-Lowering Therapy Needing Additional LDL-C Reduction
- VICTORION-INITIATE - A Randomized Study to Evaluate the Effect of an "Inclisiran First" Implementation Strategy Compared to Usual Care in Patients With Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease and Elevated LDL-C Despite Receiving Maximally Tolerated Statin Therapy